Bamboo Super Serum
A hydrating serum formulated with 80% bamboo extracts
At Erborian, we believe in the superpowers of our Korean super ingredients so much that we gave them a starring role in this hydrating face serum: their extracts represent 80% of the formula.
OUR SUPER INGREDIENT
The Bamboo [INCI: PHYLLOSTACHYS BAMBUSOIDES EXTRACT & PHYLLOSTACHYS BAMBUSOIDES JUICE] helps to improve the skin’s natural hydration process and retain moisture. Bamboo bends but doesn’t break thanks to its high mineral content.
OUR BONUS INGREDIENT
Hyaluronic acid, in two different forms that work together. Low molecular weight particles work to penetrate the epidermis more deeply, and high molecular weight particles work to plump by moisturising the surface of the skin and prevent dehydration of the skin.
Our hydrating face serum BAMBOO SUPER SERUM immediately and intensely replenishes skin with moisture and provides a feeling of comfort throughout the day, thanks to its amazing texture that instantly transforms into water on contact with the skin. It delivers on its promise of hydrated skin, for a complexion that looks fresher and more radiant: 2 hours after application, hydration is increased by 46%!* This hydrating face serum also contains a prebiotic to help maintain the skin’s balance and preserve hydration.
*Efficacy test carried out on 10 people over a 24-hour period.
First, cleanse your skin with an oil-based and a water-based cleanser. Next, add one pump of the hydrating face serum serum in the palm of your hands or your fingertips and gently apply it to your face and neck. Once the serum is fully absorbed into your skin, finish up the process by applying your favourite moisturiser.
You can use your moisturising serum both morning and evening. For the first use, press the pump several times to activate it.
Avoid eye contact. Tested under dermatological supervision. Formulated without silicones.
- BAMBOO WATERLOCK (Phyllostachys Bambusoides Extract, Phyllostachys Bambusoides Juice): helps to improve the skin's natural hydration process.
- BAMBOO AQUEOUS EXTRACTS (Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract): obtained through a process of steam distillation of the Bamboos, they contain minerals necessary for the balance and the hydration of the skin.
- 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate): low molecular weight to deeply moisturize and high molecular weight to plump the surface of the skin and prevent dehydration.
- Glycerin: protects the skin from dehydration.
- Betaine (extracted from beet sugar): preserves moisture.
- Inulin: a prebiotic which maintains skin balance.
80% Bamboo extracts, 90% natural origin ingredient
BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) EXTRACT – METHYLPROPANEDIOL - GLYCERIN - 1,2-HEXANEDIOL - PHYLLOSTACHYS BAMBUSOIDES EXTRACT - BETAINE - INULIN - PHYLLOSTACHYS BAMBUSOIDES JUICE - ARGININE - SODIUM HYALURONATE - HYALURONIC ACID - OCTYLDODECETH-16 - HYDROXYACETOPHENONE - ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - AQUA/WATER - PARFUM/FRAGRANCE - LINALOOL - GERANIOL
Have you noticed? The Bamboo extract is the first ingredient! Which means: exceptional concentration in the formula.
Bamboo Daily Hydrating Routine
Give dry skin a burst of refreshing hydration with this Bamboo Routine. Use Bamboo Cream Frappee daily for a hydrated, mattified complexion. Then, follow with CC Cream for a lightweight coverage and added SPF 25 protection.